14th December 2016
Beaufort Constructions were engaged by Volvo Australia to undertake maintenance and make good works for their canteen upgrade at their premises in Wacol in Brisbane.
A dedicated team was formed for the completion of this project, with work including:
- Installing new floating floor and skirting
- Installing new ceiling and bulkhead
- Constructing new walls
- Demolishing existing kitchen
- Completing new kitchen, including joinery, sink, and splashback
- Undertaking repairs to walls
- Supplying new chairs for canteen upgrade
- Supplying new industrial refrigerators
- Installing new glazing to canteen extension
- Supplying and installing LED lights
The end-result is a modern and functional canteen upgrade at Volvo Australia’s Wacol premises completed by Beaufort Constructions.